1. Innate (adj) : natural, inborn
She has an innate sense of humor.
2. Predict (verb) : to tell before it happens
The old man predicted the murder of the king long ago.
3. Precise (adj) : accurate, exact
Sewing a dress requires precise measurements.
4. Variety (noun): selection, diversity
The big supermarket has the most complete variety of food.
5. Weigh (verb) : consider, think about
She weighs all her options carefully before making her decision.
6. Cater (verb) : to provide food for parties
They usually cater for rich, important people.
7. Interfere (verb) : to come between, meddle
The students stopped fighting after the teacher interfered and separated them.
8. Infinite (adj) : limitless, endless
His parents are so rich, it seems their money is infinte.
9. Significant (adj) : important, vital, major
The little boy showed significant progress in his piano lesson.
10. Experiment (verb, noun) : (to) test, (to) try out
The scientiest’s experiment was a success.